Welcome!

I'm Gran'mare and those two fabulous faces above are my grand-daughters.."The Girls"...Beanz & Bou and these pages are all about our days together. You see, I am privileged enough to spend more time than the average G'mom with "The Girls" (2 in '08).

We have a funtabulous time together and hope you enjoy visiting us. Hopefully along the way you'll laugh a little, cry a little and learn a few things from a well seasoned G'mom & mother of 3.

I had hoped to start this shortly after their arrival mostly as a journal for myself but............
I will backtrack (as memory allows) to the beginning when Aunt Tissa & I hovered over Mama Baby and together we heard their heartbeats for the very first time...talk about slap happy!


Chicken Dance #1

Chicken Dance #2

Wednesday, April 8

Coupon for $2 off New Snuggle Creme fabric softener

Available in two indulgent scents - Sweet Almond and Jojoba Essence - rich, creamy textures and delicate fragrance designed to leave your clothes feeling smooth.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...WE LOVE MAIL!